Offshore companies are those which are primarily managed and operate by foreign countries. There is special exemption in financial, legal and tax matters.
The ever-changing norms of fiscal policy in respect of offshore companies in many states lately, the offshore company in UAE ensures a high level of confidentiality and anonymity of your business and that owing to the stable and reliable politics in UAE. Such conditions attract ever-increasing number of investors wanting to register an offshore company in Dubai and other Free Economic Zones of UAE.
- No tax on business activities outside UAE.
- No Audits
- Minimum registration time
- No information related either to directors or shareholders is made public
- Having 1 director is obligatory, however their number and residency is not limited by the local legislation.
- A director of an offshore company in Dubai, UAE, can be a nominal and have any citizenship
- 1 owner/shareholder is obligatory for the registration. The shareholder’s place of residency and his citizenship have no limitations except for the countries that are sanctioned according to the general international rules set by international organizations.
- The shareholder of the company is eligible to operate the company.
- Every registered offshore company must have a registered agent as well as the official registered company’s address. Our company acts as an agent, since it is duly registered and has the legal status of the registered agent for the offshore companies and has fully operational office in UAE.
We have all the know-how to set up your Off-shore company in Dubai. We make the task hassle free and less lengthy for you.