Dubai is one of the few places on earth where setting up a company is lengthy and tedious task. According to a survey of The World Bank, Dubai is at 33rd position when it comes to doing business which is a very low ranking. It is all due to its stringent norms where Freezone comes to some relief.
Free Zone Company – are business that 100% owned by the person who set it up. You don’t require a sponsor or an agent to act as liaison to manage the venture. There is no restriction tying you down.
- 100% Ownership
- Can be formed by only one individual
- You can open bank account in Dubai
- 100% Secrecy maintained
- 0% Tax
- Less Renewal Charges
- Can be liquidated anytime
- You can do international business
- Can do multiple activities
- Can hold Properties