The UAE implemented Golden Visa in 2019. It is a type of Visa that enables foreigners to work, live and study in the United Arab Emirates. Foreigners who are willing to do so will not require a national sponsor. He/she can achieve 100 percent ownership of a business in the UAE. Golden Visas are issued for 5 to 10 years, and they have renewed automatically after the term is over.
What do you need to avail a 10-year Golden Visa?
- In Dubai, if you are looking for a 10-year residence visa, an investor must invest AED 10 million.
- An investor must make sure the amount invested is not in the form of a loan.
- The investment made must be retained within a minimum term of three years.
- A 10-year Golden Visa includes children and spouse, one advisor, and one executive director.
- The financial solvency must be up to AED 10 million.
What do you need to avail a 5-year Golden Visa?
For a 5-year Golden Visa, the norms are somewhat similar for the investors. The only difference here for the investor is to deposit AED 5 million. For entrepreneurs, they will be allowed with multi-entry visa that is valid for six months. Not to worry, this can further be renewed for another six months after the term is over. This type of visa also includes the holder’s children, spouse, three executives, and a partner. Remarkable students from High schools and Universities with a GPA of 3.75 or higher can opt for a 5-year residency visa.
What are the conditions required for achieving a Golden Visa?
A Golden Visa is granted on the following conditions:
An extended visa can include business partners. This is applicable only if the added business partner contributes AED 10 million like the previous holder.
What is the need for Golden Visa?
A Golden Visa granted by UAE ensures security to the holder. Expatriates feel secure, eyeing the future in the country. Moreover, the exclusion of a national sponsor is an added security.
Golden Visa for two specialized talented person
Golden Visas are also granted to specialized talented people. They can be anyone as a researcher in the domain of science and knowledge. Professionals included are:
- Creative Individuals, etc.
All of the above categories must require valid employment in terms of specialized priority fields in the UAE.
Conditions for a specialized talented person
- Scientists or researchers looking for a Golden Visa must be accredited by the Emirates Scientists Council in UAE or must be a holder of the Mohammed Bin Rashid Medal for Scientific Excellence.
- In terms of creative individuals in the field of art and culture, he/she must be accredited by the Ministry of Culture and Youth.
- If it is an inventor, he/she must obtain a patent of value that adds to the economy of the UAE. Furthermore, the patents must be approved by the Ministry of Economy.
- Exceptional talents who are looking for Golden Visa must document their patents, or their scientific research must be published in a journal that is globally recognized.
- For executives, they must be an owner of the internationally recognized company or holders of high academic position or achievement.
- Specialists and doctors have the chance of meeting these conditions:
- A certificate of appreciation or an award in the field of the applicant’s profession.
- A Ph.D. degree from any of the topmost universities in the world.
- Scientific books or published articles through distinctive publications in the specific field of profession.
- Contribution to reputed and well-known scientific research in the respective field of profession.
- A Ph.D. degree paired with a professional experience of 10-year in the specialized areas of priority to the UAE.
- Membership of an organization that is related to the field of profession.
The primary benefit of having a Golden Visa is certainly security through the issuance of the UAE government. Through this scheme, they have made it clear that the governing body is committed to providing investors, expatriates, and essentially everyone who is looking to make their home more secure in UAE. If you are looking for the same, consider consulting your ideas and requirements with an expert consultant who can provide such services.
For more details on golden visa , please contact 055-7636758/ 0559112252 or 042599055 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org