Auditing Firms in Dubai
We have a team of experienced consultants at Hallmark Auditors, leading Auditing firms in Dubai, who can advice you on any financial matters like Auditing, Accounting, VAT, Internal Control Systems, Financial Restructuring, feasibility studies, due diligence, business plans, etc.
We provide wide range of Auditing & Assurance services to our valuable clients for their business.
Hallmark International is the leading audit firms in Dubai. Our auditors provide the best auditing services in Dubai. Our well qualified staff has varied industry experience.
- Organization’s governance
- Risk management and management controls over: efficiency/effectiveness of operations (including safeguarding of assets)
- Reliability of financial and management reporting
- Compliance with laws and regulations
We are approved auditors of DMCC and registered Audit Firm in DMCC and our name is included in the list of approved auditors. We are serving more than 300 companies in DMCC.
We provide auditing, accounting, VAT and consultancy services to DMCC clients. As DMCC is one of the utmost regulated free zone in UAE. We have a dedicated and DMCC expert auditors and consultancy team to serve the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) audit and consultancy.
Hallmark Auditors is the part of your business even before you start the business. With extensive experience of working with different industry and clients, we help you build a Business Plan for your investments and relieve you from the stress of rigorous Market Research.
- Valuation of all the tangible and intangible resources of the organization
- Present day business & Market standing
- Analysis of system, finance & administrative operations
- Pointing of market threats and loss areas
- Evaluation of potential strengths and opportunities
- Assistance with funding the acquisition
- Transition process and review
Liquidation is one of the important concepts in the field of finance and accounting. It deals with the procedure of bringing a business to a completion and dispensing its possessions to appellants. This usually happens when a company is insolvent, or in other terms, it cannot pay its dues on time. Whenever a company operation decreases to an end, the remaining assets have to be used to pay the shareholders and people who have a role over there. This is all done on the basis of priority claims. A company which has its operations and functioning in Dubai and is facing turbulent challenges as well as looking forward to closing down needs to be properly liquidated by settling the dues with its shareholders. Hallmark International is one of the leading groups in handling company liquidation in Dubai.
- Understand the business model: Our experts sit with you to understand your business model and make a plan on how to go about its implementation to sit the regulations and your business
- Registration for VAT: In order to register, we complete all your documentation and procedural formalities
- Analyzing the impact of VAT on your business: We study how implementing VAT will impact your profitability and other areas of operations.
- Managing the VAT transaction process:
- Choosing an accountable person from your team
- Measuring Impact on your accounting procedures
- Changes in invoicing under VAT
- Changes in existing IT Systems
- Filing VAT Returns